Choir

CHRISTMAS CAROLS

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Reindeer Boogie

Aussie Jingle Bells

Feliz Navidad

Last Christmas

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

White Christmas

Silent Night

Frosty The Snowman

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Virgin Mary Had  A Baby Boy

Jingle Bell Rock

ANZAC DAY CEREMONY

The choir will be performing the songs at the Killara ANZAC Day Ceremony again this year.  The two songs are “Lest We Forget” and “Australia Remembers”.  Below are links to the songs so that the students can practice them at home if they wish to do so.

Australia Remembers

Lest We Forget

Spirit of the ANZACs

Click on the link above to hear this song.

Saturday 14th March 2015

Today was a remarkable day for the Choir at Killara Primary School, becoming Back to Back Champions in the Sunfest Battle of the School Choirs. I would like to thanks the students first of all for their commitment and dedication to rehearsals, their enthusiasm and the way that they represent their school every time they perform.  I would like to thank the parents for their support and commitment to the lives and extra curricular activities of their children.  I would also like to thank Kellie Eastaughffe for working with the choir and giving her time and lunch breaks to be apart of our team.

Choir before the performance choir rehearsal

choir trophy

This Saturday is the Big Day for the Battle of the School Choirs at Sunfest.  We would love to s

ee as many of you there supporting the Choir as possible.  They have worked really hard and are ready to perform.  Below is a copy of the article from this week’s Star Weekly.  What a great article.

Sunfest Article 2015

Rehearsals for the Choir have started.  Our first performance will be at the Battle of the School Choirs on the 14th of March 2015 at the Sunfest Music Festival.  This year the choir consists of students from Year 1 through to Year 6.  At the Battle we will be performing “Let It Go” from Frozen and “ABBA Medley” consisting of 4 of ABBA’s most popular songs.

Frozen-Let-it-go abba82

Music for the Choir Students to Practice to at home.

Frozen – Let It Go

ABBA Medley

14 thoughts on “Choir

• Glad to hear that you are practicing. The ceremony will be on Monday 27th of April, instead of the normal Assembly.